Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Which Healthcare Plan is better: Obama's or McCain's?

While that is a bit of a loaded question, I figured I would at least send out a link with some information on both candidates plans and what the American Academy of Family Physicians thinks about them. Just like the AMA I am pretty sure the AAFP doesn't endorse any one plan, but I know a lot of classmates in PRIME--and not in PRIME--have been looking for an analysis from physicians' (albeit mostly focused on primary care) points of view. Thanks and I hope this helps or at least provides greater information to make you a more educated voter. :-).

http://www.aafp.org/online/en/home/publications/news/news-now/inside-aafp/20080910campaign-health-plans.html

See you tomorrow,
Hershey

No comments:

Post a Comment